Sometimes if you have lots of users having different roles for each & would like to monitor their activites then this post is really helps you. Here i listed 5 best Users Activity or you can say Monitoring users plugin for you.
Stream tracks logged-in user activity so you can monitor every change made on your WordPress site in beautifully organized detail.
Stream allows you to know exactly when changes to your site have been made, and more importantly, who did them. Never be in the dark about WP Admin activity again.
Every logged-in user action is logged in a user activity stream and organized for easy filtering by connector, context, action and IP address.
Built with performance in mind, Stream won’t pollute your default posts table with records or slow down content querying on your site.
2. WP Security Audit Log
Identify WordPress issues before they become a security problem by keeping an audit log of users and all of the under the hood WordPress activity.
WP Security Audit Log keeps a log of everything happening on your WordPress blog or website and WordPress multisite network. By using WP Security Audit Log security plugin it is very easy to track suspicious user activity before it becomes a problem or a security issue. A security alert is generated by the plugin when:
- New user is created via registration or by another user
- User changes the role, password or other profile settings of another user
- User on a WordPress multisite network is added or removed from a site
- User uploads or deletes a file, changes a password or email address
- User installs, activates, deactivates, upgrades or uninstalls a plugin
- User creates a new post, page, category or a custom post type
- User modifies an existing post, page, category or a custom post type
- User adds, moves, modifies or deletes a widget
- User installs or activates a new WordPress theme
- User changes WordPress settings such as permalinks or administrator notification email
- WordPress is updated / upgraded
- Failed login attempts
- and much more…
3. Simple History
View changes made by users within WordPress. See who created a page, uploaded an attachment or approved an comment, and more.
Simple History shows recent changes made within WordPress, directly on your dashboard or on a separate page.
The plugin works as a log/history/audit log/version history of the most important events that occur in WordPress.
With it’s easy to use Extender system, developers can add their own settings and items to track.
There is also a RSS feed of changes available, so you can keep track of the changes made via your favorite RSS reader on your phone, on your iPad, or on your computer.
It’s a plugin that is good to have on websites where several people are involved in editing the content.
4. ThreeWP Activity Monitor
Track and display site or network-wide user activity.
Displays a multitude of user actions to keep the site administrator informed that all is well and that the blog or network is not being abused. Displays:
- Logins (successful and failed)
- Retrieved and reset passwords
- Posts/pages created, updated, trashed, untrashed and deleted
- Comments approved, trashed, spammed, unspammed, trashed, untrashed and deleted
- Changed passwords
- Changed user info
- User registrations
- User deletions
- Custom activities from other plugins
Keeps track of latest login times and displays a column in the user overview(s).
Since this plugin allows you to monitor all activity sitewide, it will be very easy to quickly locate spam blogs and their activities.
Unlike the wpmu.org “premium” plugins, Blog Activity and User Activity, this plugin displays information about what is happening, not just that there is something happening.
This post has already been read 2408 times!